Tuesday, April 27, 2010

!!!... Style of movies ...!!!

There are lots of movies which I like but the kind of movie I really like is animation movies. I like the movie that call "How to train your dragon". When I saw the trailer, I just feel it's kinda cute animation movie but when I went to theater to watch it, it totally different. It has a good story, good pictures and definitely good ending. It's all about a guy, who is son of the head master of little Viking town. He's not good at fighting at all, but he want to be like his father. His father is big and strong, but he, himself is so little and completely weak. One day, dragon attack the town. He got a big shot that hit the very rare dragon but nobody have seen it. He want to kill that dragon but finally they become friend. Then, the story go on, they have to fight the big dragon to protect the town and it has nice ending. You should try to watch it. ... TTATT ... (!!!Really Sad!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ken, nice description about that movie. I think that I don't have to go to see it because you made a nice and complete description of that movie. I think that I have to go to invite you to my house because my kid love those movies, and it will be a good experience seen you and my kid la fling each other, thanks.

    ReplyDelete